Sunday, June 26, 2011

Top 10 Romantic Songs

 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RJBtKkQP7Ls/TQXKTm2wduI/AAAAAAAAAYg/qNS7GMr5LOM/s1600/top-10-romantic-songs-hindi-bollywood.jpg

Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Sung by the rock band Aerosmith, the song was taken from the Armageddon soundtrack and made its appearance at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in the year 1998.


Truly Madly Deeply
A popular song of the year 1997, Truly Madly Deeply was sung by the Australian pop band Savage Garden. It is the third song in the band's debut album, titled ‘Savage Garden’.

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
Written and sung by Bryan Adams, the song was listed in his album ‘Waking up the Neighbours’ in the year 1991. It is also found in the soundtrack of the film 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' released in the same year.

My Heart Will Go On
The song is from one of the most popular romantic movies of all times - ‘Titanic’. Released in 1997, it is the theme song of the movie and has been sung by Celine Dion.

Wicked Games
One of the most romantic songs till date, 'Wicked Games' was sung by Chris Isaak. The song featured in his third studio album - 'Heart Shaped World' in the year 1989.

Take My Breath Away
From the 'Top Gun soundtrack album', 'Take My Breath Away' also featured in the movie 'Top Gun'. Sung by the band Berlin, the song was released in the year 1986.

Come Away With Me
Norah Jones, a pianist and singer, made a debut with the romantic track 'Come Away With Me'. The song was released in the year 2002, under the title ‘Studio Album’.

I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
'I Just Called To Say I Love You' was featured in the 1984 movie ‘The Woman in Red’. It was written, produced as well as performed by the renowned artist - Stevie Wonder.

From This Moment On
Sung by Shania Twain, 'From This Moment On' is the song that was listed in her multi-platinum album, 'Come on Over'. It was released in the year 1997.

This I Promise You
The song 'This I Promise You' featured in the second album of the band 'Nsync', as the third song. The name of the album was ‘No Strings Attached’ and it was released in the year 2000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment